Book marketing consultation
You’re done working on your book, and now the question is, how do you find readers and start selling copies?
I have been working in sales and marketing for over 15 years.
My area of expertise is book promotion and author branding.
Book marketing from scratch
I work with beginner writers who don’t have their own audience yet but who want to make book sales their main source of income.
My goal is to teach you to attract readers and convert them into buyers and loyal fans of your work.
How I can help you
If you decide to get into the writing business, you need to proceed in a well-thought-out and goal-oriented way.
The problem is that most newbie writers have no book sales experience. They view promotion as an impossible task that scares and paralyzes them.
I help my clients figure out how book marketing works and set up a promotion and sales system that works smoothly.
What a consultation looks like
I conduct consultations via Zoom. You will choose a meeting time and pay for the consultation. You will then receive an email with a link to our Zoom meeting at the email address you indicated. By following the link at the appointed time, you will enter our shared video chat, where I will be able to show you my screen. This is important, because in many cases, I need to show you how to use a particular online tool or where and how to conduct research.
What you need to prepare
The email will contain a link to a form you need to fill out – to allow me to get to know your project ahead of time and prepare for the consultation.
Think about the questions you want to discuss in advance and note them on the form.
There is going to be a lot of information, so have a notebook and pen handy to take notes.
If you need a recording of our conversation, let me know.
What you will be getting
Ready to get started?
Duration: 60 minutes
The consultation takes place over Zoom.
By scheduling a consultation and making a payment, you agree to the following:
- Before the consultation, I ask that you complete a form with information about you, your books, and your questions for the consultation. Please fill this form out in advance so that I can get to know your project and so that we don’t need to spend time on this at the consultation itself. You will receive a link to the form in your email after making a payment.
- The consultation is scheduled for no later than 30 days after the time of payment.
- If you want to reschedule, you need to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what time works for you.
- In case of illness or emergency, I may ask you to reschedule the consultation. In that case, I will email you no later than 24 hours before the start of the consultation.
- You may cancel the consultation and request a refund within 30 days from the time of payment. But no later than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment. The entire amount minus the transaction fee will be refunded to you.
- If you do not show up to the consultation at the appointed time and haven’t rescheduled the consultation 24 hours in advance, or if you are more than 30 minutes late to the consultation, the service is considered rendered, and your money will not be refunded.
- If technical difficulties occur during the consultation for reasons beyond my control (for instance, a power outage), then the consultation will be rescheduled.
- If you are late to the consultation, the consultation time is reduced.
- If you experience technical difficulties during the consultation, the consultation time may be increased, but by no more than 15 minutes. Therefore, please install Zoom ahead of time and check the quality of your connection.
And that’s it! See you at the consultation.
If you still have questions, email me at email@example.com, and I will be happy to answer them.