After purchase, you can download the book in PDF or EPUB format.
Where can a novice author find their first readers?
You would think the author’s job was to write an excellent book, and it would find its own readers. After all, a good book is long-awaited, recommended to friends, and discussed extensively on social media.
But in practice, readers don’t materialize on their own, and the writer gets completely confused because he/she has no idea how to gain popularity and become a real author.
Irina Chan, the author of this book and a marketing consultant to novice authors, will share her secrets with you and tell you how to find the door that leads to the world of professional writing.
You will learn:
– How the book market works at the present time,
– Who can become a professional author, and how,
– Why some books don’t sell while others become bestsellers,
– How a novice author can find their very first readers,
– What an author fan base is, and why writers who want to become professionals absolutely need one,
– How to attract new readers and turn them into loyal fans.
The main goal of this book is to help novice writers determine what stage of their professional journey they are at, where to go next and how to get there, and what marketing tools need to be applied in each particular case.
The guide will suit beginners who have just finished working on their first book as well as accomplished authors who want to gain even more fans. We will talk about specific steps that help readers find your book and select it from among hundreds of competitors.
By reading this book, you will rid yourself of the feeling of helplessness and fear for your book once and for all, and you will know for sure what to do so that it doesn’t perish in oblivion.